Follow This Blog

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Kamiyubetsu Tulip Park (かみゆうべつチューリップ公園) 2011/05/18

I'm in Kamiyubetsu with my tour guests today.

1,200,000 colorful tulips of 120 varieties vividly bloom in the vast 7 ha garden. From May 1st to early June every year, when the late spring comes to the Okhotsk area, the Tulip Fair is held in the park, attracting many tourists.

Actually, I'll come back here again with my other tour guests next week. I'll update the latest flower pics after the second visit here in this flower season!

If you want to see tulips in full bloom, plz click here!
You can see the same park as of 2011/05/27!

■Where is Kamiyubetsu Tulip Park?

View Larger Map


■Tour guide information■
Do you need a nationally-licensed English-speaking tour guide when you travel to Hokkaido?
I'll guide you! Plz click here!